Indigo Scouts

I am sure you are aware of indigo children, possibly crystal children, but are you aware of indigo scouts? Indigo scouts are the generation currently in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. They are here to work with the various waves of younger indigo children to create a new earth for the Crystal and rainbow children who will occupy this world.

Indigo scouts have had a rougher journey than the newer waves of volunteers, and some lost their battle to depression and suicide. That being said, they also choose to take on the much more difficult task of existing in a material world to usher in a new earth full of 13 harmonic rays of creation.

I can personally identify with alot of the traits listed below. It is important to remember that us Indigo scouts are paving the way for the Rainbows and Crystals who will greatly surpass all our wildest expectations and abilities.

This is a copy of the list that http://www.indigoworld.com provided a wealth of great information of the indigo scout traits:

“Indigo Adult Characteristics {scouts}
Please note, anyone could have a few of these traits, but Indigo Adults have most or all of these 25 characteristics.

• Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.
  • Are very creative and enjoy making things.
  • Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.
  • Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.
  • Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously  wanted to rebel, but didn’t DARE, usually due to parental pressure.
  • May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from  sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.
  • Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.
  • Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.
  • Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
  • May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
  • May have trouble with RAGE.
  • Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, i.e. Political, educational, medical, and legal.
  • Alienation from or anger with politics – feeling your voice won’t count and/or that the outcome really doesn’t matter.
  • Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream – 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
  • Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at “Big Brother watching you.”
  • Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
  • Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young – in or before teen years.
  • Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn’t mean you’re not an indigo, though.
  • Have strong intuition.
  • Random behavior pattern or mind style – (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
  • Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
  • May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.
  • May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
  • Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.
  • Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.
  • When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.”

64 Responses to Indigo Scouts

1. Shannon says:

Have all of the above characteristics…I was born in 1960. My mother…who committed suicide in 1988…seemed to have some characteristics as well. She was born in 1933—and wanted me to listen to my inner voice.

My daughters (both) have all characteristics of Indigo children. It is a hard road, but one that I feel must be explored.

• Robert says:

It is a challenging path, but worthwhile and rewarding. There seems to be more people awakening, especially children, so that it is important to understand that it is a gift to be different in those ways.

2. Brianna says:

Looks like after 43 years, I’ve finally found my group. I’m a yes on every single description! After a lot of Hell, I’m stronger and better than ever! Lights go out,watches don’t work, electronics go haywire around me!So now that I figured out my goal, I need to team up with my soul mates and get busy!Can’t wait to meet you all!

• Robert says:

The time is now to get started. I wouldn’t be surprised if others like us starting showing up in your life. We are here to help the humans understand what they are capable of and how love transforms everything. It is truly an exciting time to be alive.

3. Mike says:

Wow I just found this because someone told me I was a Scout Indigo. I didn’t know this existed and am amazed. I’m not a perfect fit because I’ve worked through a lot of these things already having started when I was 13. But so much of it rings true, and some of it still happens despite my best efforts!

Wow, just wow.

4. kim wallace says:

I also have all 25 characteristics as well. Im 39 and also struggled. …im glad to be finding some direction and purpose i gather new info a little at a time but moreso in the last 6 months.its a good feeling finding this info out. Find me on facebook! Would love to have u as my indigo friend:) …god bless you and goodluck with your journey!!!

• Truth Resonates says:

I think we got it a lot. I have noticed ’72-’74 being some how even more different. Anyone else? 73

5. Sandy says:

I have 21 of the characteristics. I’m also an author which, I suppose, falls under the creative characteristic. I have felt different all of my life. I’ve been accused of being a witch. I’ve had a few psychic episodes and I’ve seen UFOs. When I was younger, between the ages of 5 and 14, I used to have nightmares about being abducted and chased by aliens. I don’t recall any of the instances as real occurences, just dreams.

I’ve been told I’m a genious and did rebel in high school. I heal very quickly. After a surgery three years ago, I saw the doctor 1 week after the surgery. He was shocked and told me I had three weeks worth of healing. I’m also told that I look at least 15 years younger than my 48 years. People literally think I’m my daughter’s sister…

I’m not sure what all of this means and I would like to know why I am like this.

6. Karen says:

I learned about Indigos only 2 or 3 years ago and recognised myself instantly. I was born in 1960 and have been battling depression since I was a teenager. I am creative and extremely empathetic, so I felt everyones anger and resentment as a child. Have never felt like I fit in anywhere and people tend to think of me as a bit eccentric. I lost my brother in a road accident when I was 15 and in the past 10 years I have lost my oldest friend in a head on collision and cared for 3 members of my family as they each died of cancer. I still have not figured out specifically what I came here to do, has anyone else?

• Ellen says:

Finally, I read something that is humbling and down to earth. Thank you. You’ve chosen a difficult road to travel down, being as sensitive as you are and having to live through so much loss. Maybe one of the lessons is to internalize those whom you’ve loved and ‘lost’ and know that we never really lose anyone. We simply change classrooms. Maybe you can recognize that your life is a gift and can be experienced joyously, depending on how you choose to look at it. You are here to help yourself first and then to turn your gifts outward to help others who don’t possess your innate strength at this time in their evolution

Your story has already helped me a great deal.

7. Jeanne Vargo-Lopez says:

I feel blessed to finally understand after 51 years of frustration. How do you share with people or describe the feelings you have when you’re an Indigo Scout. It’s comforting to know I’m not alone and that there is a reason why I have battled with all these trait all my life. Not understanding myself contributed to a lot of bouts of depression since I was 4-5 years of age. Although I’m not a depressed person, the need to withdrawl from people during cycles of feeling drained by other’s energy, or the feeling of not fitting in, especially throughout grade school, made me feel like a freak. Well, I may be a freak, but at least I know it’s for a purpose, so now I see it as a blessing.

8. Tammy Robinson says:

Born in 1958 I have known most of my life that there seemed to be an extension of my soul walking around with me. I have suffered depression and suicidal thoughts for many years. I fit all but one of the Indigo Scout characteristics. For those of us who understand where I am coming from, there’s no need to elaborate on what my life has been like. Thinking I had narrowed my gift to being an Empath, I have read everything I can get my hands on for the past few years. In Feb 2012 a gentleman walked into my place of employment. He seemed a little excentric with rings on every finger, scragly hair, and a very long black coat. He finished his business with one of my co-workers and left. A few days later he came back in and sat down in front of my desk. He said, “You don’t know who I am do you?”…No Sir…He opened his coat and revealed a strange patteren of very bright jewel toned colors. “Do you know who I am now?”….Still, no Sir! He looked directly in to my eyes and said I know who you are…You have the light…You are an Indigo Scout! I was and still am very cautious of who I share this info with, becuase it was straight out of the twilight zone; however, it answered 99% of questions I have posed about myself growing up. I cannot wear a watch without it stopping, we buy boxes of light bulbs at a time. My friends call me the horse whisperer because I can walk up to any animal and get my hands on it. Probably the most unexplainable thing I encounter is is huge orbs in pictures with me. My husband and I try to debunk this, but he can take a pic of me, something else, me, something else and they will not be in the pictures I’m not in…I’m not scared in any way. As a matter of fact I am finally at peace with myself and surroundings. If the man in the coat of many colors has something to do with this so be it…..BTW: The old man told me his name was Luke. That was my mom’s nickname for me!!!

9. Patti McGreal says:

Hi:

Oh my gosh….I have never heard of Rainbow Children until this morning while listening to the weekly I-ching reading by Robert Klein, Phd. I looked up the term and began reading about them and realized that while I had so many of the traits of an Indigo child…the birth year is totally off for me. I am 49 yrs old. Then I saw the term Indigo Scout and read about it and was nearly crying. All of my life I have felt almost like a freak within my own family and circle of friends. I have had spirits of dying relatives come and talk with me while I’m awake, I have a closeness with animals that people always comment on and every single one of the 25 traits were spot on for me. I cannot tell you what a relief it is to know that I haven’t been imagining these feelings inside of me nor my life experiences. I have been called a dreamer and that I’m “too sensitive” my whole life. I feel pain and despair for people as if it were happening to me. I have tried to explain this to people but I just get those confused looks…so I just keep everything to myself. I constantly feel I am here to do something but I don’t know what it is!! This feeling never leaves me!!!!!!

10. Jill says:

I have truly enjoyed these entries and as with most of you no longer feel alone. I will never forget when I was told I was a Scout..my heart sank. Finally! All my life of wondering…I now knew. People who know me then get to know my family think I’m adopted. I tell them no, but it has alwaysmade wonder why I have been so different from the rest of my family. I teach college level kids and believe I teach Indigo Children. Not all my students are, only some. I can usually tell who they are not long after I meet them. I still have rumblings of change and dissatifaction deep within me and continue to study, meditate, pray, and find others like me as I transition to my next chapter. Thank you for sharing.

11. Gerry Miles says:

I just recently discovered I’m a Indigo scout,born in 1963,I have 21 confirmed traits with two on the fence and two not really sure, but extremely happy to know i’m not alone. I’m still just alittle blown away by this discovery, 6 years ago I had a premonition of my own death,that is only 14 and a half months away from now with my mother guiding my way.has anyone experienced premonitions about themselves ?.

• Robert says:

I have had dreams of my future involving mirrors, but not my death. Do you feel that you can change your exit day or not?
      Thanks,
      Robert

• polarbeardiggers says:

This premonition I carry with me for nearly 6 years like it were yesterday,I have taken extra time to teach my son values and other things,I have not dwelled on the date,but having seen my mothers death days before it happened,and having her there to guide me is comforting,As the date drew closer ,sure my anxiety over it grew,until now,understanding my role in life,I welcome this date in time,and don’t fear it at all.If I could change it,? not sure if I can or have the skill to try.I would really like to hear from others that maybe in the same circumstance.

• Karen says:

I cannot be certain that this was a premonition but I had a recurring nightmare as a young girl more times than I can count that involved beings dressed in black with hoods dragging myself and my family from our beds in the middle of the night and forcing me to watch as each of them were put to death until I was the only one left alive. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have lost 3 members of my family to cancer and another in a road accident and I am indeed the only one left alive. Can’t help questioning if this was a premonition! Have had no such insights about myself though.

• polarbeardiggers says:

I appreciate your comment Karen,and its hard to say ,but you say this was seen only when you were a child,but at what point in life did you discover your indigo roots? When I look back to my whole childhood,its like a big revelation in my soul,I have come out of my bubble so much,recently weaned myself off from depression meds,my mind is so clear,where as before it felt like my brain was in this constant battle to maintain sanity. I don’t share my new found understanding with anyone,because it really doesn’t matter what they think,what matters is what i feel is true, my countdown to my next transition is only 13 months away, and for the rest of the time I set foot on this earth ,I’m for the first time in my life living,not taking chances or doing things dangerously,nothing like that,just doing things that makes my happy inside,49 years of struggling thru life not really knowing me,well I feel like that inner child inside me has a new buddy,and now is starting feel safe inside me,knowing I have guardian angels watching out for me,So i say your alive,members of your family sad to say are not with you at the momment,cheerish their memory by living for yourself.Thankyou Karen for responding to my post,Two big hugs and one long one because your special.Gerry.

12. Ann Marie says:

I was born in 1961 and I too always felt like I was different or something. It’s been a frustrating, confusing and hurtful journey but I am finally “getting it” like my father’s message was channeled to me. I am not less of a person than a non-scout and thank you Jesus that I have finally accepted that of myself and speaking up for myself with truth when I am under attack by those that think I don’t know anything. I am grateful that I have met other Indigo Scouts and am accepted for who I am. I have to excersize my self acceptance everyday and I am thankful for the peace that I can finally feel and that I am.

13. Donna says:

I feel a sense of relief to have found this website. I am 47 years of age and have never felt such a level of comfort and yearning to learn more about how to live with this “gift”. I’ve often isolated myself because I didn’t understand all of these intangible forces within. I’ve been waiting to exhale all my life

14. Sandy says:

Hello my fellow scouts. I am female born 1952. I know I have been guided to find all of you and this site. Lately I have been asking where my people are’ having been so alone and misunderstood all my life.Have been asking for them to take me home. Nowhere and nothing has felt like home. I have felt like a stranger on this earth all my life. Depression all my life. Nobody to explain it to. Tried everything but the existential depression never leaves apart from recently when I have fully embraced it and not tried to bury it.Some sort of peace is coming. The inner angst and desolation is shifting. I am incredibly talented and creative and make things all the time.(Sewing and transforming clothes) I paint wonderful pictures and can play the guitar and sing. I also look incredibly young. People comment on it all the time. At least 10 to 15 years younger.Almost all the characteristics apply except seeing aliens and electric things stopping. My dreams have always been wild. There are animals who are human and women change into men and vice-versa. Loads of animals. Lots of bodily functions too ! I am a teacher by profession. I have read and read to find truth and meaning. Studied politics at university and have been extremely politically active.Will stand up for justice to my own detriment.Been in 12 step groups for past 20 years. Intrinsically rebellious, flouting rules. Outspoken. The list goes on. My family rejected me mostly and do not want to know me.It is Christmas day as I write this and again I am alone. My 6th one in a row.So many people have shyed away with no provocation . I now feel that I must give off something, some sort of truth that they find really difficult.I need to find my people.

• Robert says:

Welcome! The next step after discovering what you are is to discover what to do with it. Sometimes it’s just being present around people to boost their energies (without sacrificing yours) and to influence people unconsciously in a positive direction.

• Carol van Dyke says:

I am born in 1952, a Dragon of the Rain. Have wanted to leave here since age 17. When feeling so overwhelmed by it all, I want to go home. I too am a creative being,
      to sew and remake used garments, knit a bit,…So much to share and too slow via this gadget. Electric weakens me, keen sense of hearing and smell, most foods disturb my gut, have experienced rage for nearly 20 years, and I am delighted at times, loving to dance or sing, zero friends, or anyone to relate to, here for the downtrodden, seen only by creatures or beings who can see my light, born on the 13th full Blue moon in Cancer, self-taught, I am an Angel in human form and it is difficult to have to do the mundane day after day, there is a reason for my existence, so I am doing all I can to regain my strength to be a true shining light. Soon I will live in a healthier environment. I age more slowly than others.
      This is enough for me to write, as this gadget is a bit too much for me. First time to reply to anyone in this fashion. Thank you, and love to you, Carol

15. margo says:

I forgot about the scouts and the indigos until today. I was told I was one of the earlier indigos by a psychiatrist who specialized in ADD. I wasn’t diagnosed until my mid 30s. Now, 41 I am realizing my path in life is anything but normal. I am interested in everything from art, writing, science, law, nature and people. Strange combination. I am good with all kinds of people and realized early on that I was a liaison…a bridge between people…to bring people together. In essence I had to keep moving because I was supposed to bring my light to many different people like a shooting start. I have had paranormal experiences, see auras occasionally, feel spirits and will often be about 6-10 seconds ahead of people in conversations. Life is a struggle because I still feel a little scattered, but have finally realized to follow the flow…it is taking me somewhere important. I can recognize the offerings of children…they are AMAZING…bringing in such sweetness and honesty. Funny thing, I have worst luck with computers. I fried three laptops in law school and two since then…5 in 10 years. Anyway, I relate strongly to 90% of the characteristics…and relate to the other 10%. Life is interesting…and trusting AND honoring who we are no matter what definition we attach is the most important thing.

• Robert says:

Well said about trusting and honoring what and who you are. Most of us grew up wondering what was wrong with us when all along it is a misunderstood gift and honor to help the human race evolve.

16. Linda says:

I have known about Indigo’s for along time, but only just found out about Indigo Scouts. I relate to much of what has been written about Indigo Scouts. I was born a Scorpio in 1940. It seems to me I have been different all my life, and seemed to have lived at least three lives in one, I have done so much. I have been interested and involved in some form of Metaphysics since I was 8 years old, I have never been able to understand where this has come from, it isnt in my family. I have always known one of my roles is teaching spiritual things, and find many are sent to me for help. I am very much a loner, but people I meet find there is something about me that is fascinating to them, and they want to learn things from me. I have had all sorts of training and I am highly intuitive. I am also a trained Radionic Practitioner. In some ways I am more of a metaphysical Scientist, but now as I am older, I do research and development, especially in areas, where something metaphysical has been developed say many many decades ago, I test it, and then develop it and bring it up to date and find new ways of using it. About 18 months ago, I had a reading done by a trance channel who I got to know well, and asked about my work and was told it was not the time, but that when the Indigo children grew up, they would continue my work. So I would very much like to meet with others who are the same with a view to working together, I live on South Coast of UK.

• Dawn says:

Hi Linda my names is dawn I was born 1962 I am sagi/Scorpio rising I live on the south east Coast Uk, I can relate 100% to the list above almost in shock after a friend sent me this link last night I truly was not expecting to tick every box, I wonder if you live any where near me..

17. Truth Resonates says:

I’ve always been able to say coffee, bar, or restaurant been able to hear all conversations without even “listening” It was torture at school lunch or assemblies. Gotta better handle on it, and am now a multi-taskin fool. It seems I need to have as many plates spinning for any of’em to spin. Kind like when Sundance in Butch Casedy…”can I move?”. Anyone else get this? I also am into what i call “dream folding”, for lack of a better term. Thanks for this site, these stories, etc. just now found Y’all. To all my relations……Namaste !

18. Allison says:

I’m an Indigo, but I didn’t know about Indigo Scouts until a facebook friend asked me about them today. I googled it and found this site. I exhibit every single characteristic in this list except for ‘has problems with rage’. But I am only 29!

19. Cassandra says:

So I’m the only one whose reaction is “o crap” ??

20. Wandernaut says:

As I type this, I literally have bitter-sweet tears coming down all the way from inside reading this.

Part of this is because of all those before who have lost the bout with depression and suicide. I know I am still struggling with it.

I’m a 37 Y/) guy and have had a very difficult life and except for the electronics getting messed-up, I have EVERY SINGLE characteristic of indigos down to a tee.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I now know I am not alone and that I have place and purpose. I don’t have to be that sad anymore.

21. dee says:

Hello my brothers and sisters im dee 2-4/1974 and an indigo blue child whats our mission when we finally realize after the outa body experiences .the abamdonment by fam and friends,reading peoples minds and acknowleging whos bad and good and knowing even when the elite in trickery and lies try their hand we know the truth instantly we have awareness second to none. We are compassonate and stand bruntly for the rightious and stanf firm against every bully we are muti talented with gifts of awsome wonder to the ordinary human who may try to surpress it. U are love at its very core yet u dont understand why u dont receive the same in return uve wondered whats wrong as u give up trying and retreat from what we believe is a cruel world and u dont belong. My brothers and sisters u are phsckick and turn to search what am i here for whats my purpose weve done everything possible to fit in we cant and even though the lonely.ness is hard to bear i know believe me my beaurifull friends the time is now we are heavens earth angels we were mentaly used to heaven and we took that memorie to earth we hate anything thats not of a truthfull loving nature why why why because u and i know the time is for spirtual healing we are the soilders in god army and we are to be the beakon of lights in the end timexxxuf u dont believe me ask jesus into ur life i promuse u it sheads more light on who we realy are and iur job is to make people aware of what they are doing and pray with faith and love c

22. THE HEALER says:

Hello,

I have found out that I am an indigo scout and this all makes sence. Like many of those who have responed to this site I have had a difficult journey up until a couple of years ago when I went to see a spiritual councilor. With his guidance and self help through meditation I found my way. I have met one or two of my soul group and each of us has taken on a task that will usher in the new age.
    It is daunting, exilarating and beautiful to find out at last what I am here for. Peace reigns supreme when I am with you.

Blessed be by the light and grace of God.

23. It’s been a minute since my last post, and this will be brief as well, but My initial post was due to a turning point in my quest for who I am. In the last year I have examined everything within me (garbage in/garbage out) trying to fine tune my gift. Recently another turning point came to me that closed parts of my previous sensitivities, but opened a whole new chapter for me. It is almost like my job is coming to a close, and I am feeling a whole other life coming on. My daughter is Indigo moving into Crystal, but her son is a true Rainbow Human Angel..We are working together to make sure he is totally prepared for his gift, because he is devoid any karma. It has been amazing for him to come in to his on (on his own) but with the safety net of understanding ready to help. Sorry to ramble, but I have much work ahead, and have no idea where this will lead…Hugs & love my sensitive family!!……tr (BTW moderator the post just above this one is also mine, and posted email in error. Could you please delete…Thanks!)

• Robert says:

Thanks for posting. Keep us informed on where it leads with your Daughter’s son. I’m sure his experience will be worth sharing.

• Robert, ironically one week later after my last post Collin and I were sitting under a tree watching the horses when he asked a question and made a comment that I knew it was time to have THE TALK. I always pictured this moment as the three of us sitting down to a practiced speech about him being an Earth Angel. Instead, with eyes and mouth wide open I began to speak in a calm non scripted explanation of his existence. After I spoke for what seemed to be an eternity, he stood up from his lawn chair, walking away from me, arms reaching to the sky, turned around on his heel and said, “Dang, why didn’t you tell me this sooner?” It answers soooo many questions!!!…..And once again my question was answered…we really are who we really are!!!! We spoke about it a bit longer, but being 11 he moved on to another subject. His Mom came to pick him up later, and truthfully I was not sure how she would take it that he already knew, but it’s like when a child decides to come into the world, it was not my choice!!!! We hugged, kissed and said our goodbyes. As I walked toward the house Collin quietly said, “Thank you Moochie. I turned and smiled, he waved and gave me a thumbs up!!!

24. Angel McCann says:

Don’t worry bout classifications. Every thing alive is vibrating at their perfect wave length. Just love with all your Geary and live without desire, expectation or need of self vindication or realization. Big hug from a very old Angel. <3

25. Jennifer says:

Hello all :)
    I am a female born May 15, 1970…under the sign of Taurus. I am still struggling to understand myself. Everything about the indigo scout characteristics hits home and the description fits me exactly…except electronics can be replaced by any car (mechanical device) I have ever owned. I recently returned back to college to get my social work degree which was a life long dream. I am just not sure what to think about it. I am still trying to grasp it all, but it helps make sense out of much my life and me as a person. Thank you for this website. It has helped me tremendously! Peace & Love Jen <3

26. Madonna says:

Also born in 1960…..this IS me. An empath with a huge distaste for rules and limitations…a rebel at heart….a childhood of terrible abuse too. ….all prep work for my true path…..mediumship and working with children. A scout? Ok…..it fits….:)

27. Soulfish says:

Thank you for this. I have stepped into my truth over the last 2 years or so and finally feel like I know why I am here. I have “yearned” for something all my life, always known that I was here for a purpose but never quite sure what it was. Then I was led to Reiki and Spiritual Healing. I am now really discovering my gifts and feel wonderful in the knowledge that I can make a difference, I do belong, just not in the conventional way.
    I also see these gifts in my daughter and now my granddaughter – there is beauty everywhere. Bring on the conscious awakening. Love and light.

28. Tammy Robinson says:

Good afternoon Robert….After sharing my story with you above, and learning not to overwhelm my grandson with too much information things have been calm. However; in the real world I have been fighting depression and bad thoughts that have plagued me most of my life. I’m know to be a ray of sunshine around my friends and people in general. Always smiling, hugging………!! Something very important in a “sensitives’ life is TRUTH! I told my physician I need a referral to a therapist STAT. Long story short synchronicity is a beautiful thing. She has a friend who worked for a New Age Forensic Psychiatrist. My first meeting with him proved to be a life saver, because I felt 100000000000% comfortable speaking to him about my being an Indigo Scout and three generations of sensitives in my family. We both worked together getting a couple meds to get me back on track, and since then I am learning to see auras (truthfully I do not want to learn what all that means right now, I’m just enjoying seeing a new layer of life)…Take care, tr!

• Robert says:

Hi Tammy,
      Thanks for sharing this part of your journey with us. This is probably the hardest part which I admire you for sharing. We walk a lonely road sometimes and we often feel that no one could possibly understand, but we are not alone and your synchronistic event proved it. Good luck to you.
      Rob

29. john doe says:

OK so I read that list and a lot of it yeah I agree is like me
    But what is a a indigo person and why are they called that
    And all I want to know is why when I get angry my cell phone and other electronics go haywire or just fry it can happen at the drop of a hat too I shock people too when I shake hands and I have been running into bad luck lately
    But it gets me angry I don’t take it out on people and I try to deal with it but man I’m getting sick of my electronics going out cause they are expensive and I’m just sick of it I just bought this phone they said was military grade and have had it maybe 3 months my sum card fried my phone shuts off and then says the battery is dead when I just charged it I’ve I guess fried 5 PlayStations I’m on number six and now phone is freaking out on me as I write this I am a bit ticked off now but wow or and my car fuses blew when I plugged in a adaptor to my iPod and my bank card will stop being able to work after I touch them I don’t like this and I want it to stop is there something that will help and wow typing this took a long time if there are spelling errors oh well my phone is at 4% power now thank you

• Robert says:

Well Nancy Ann Tappe coined the phrase “Indigo Children” and others have defined it further like Dolores Cannon and Doreen Virtue. One reason I believe we fry electronics is that our energy signature is greater than normal people. If you do nothing with the excess energy, it has to discharge somehow. You could try working/experimenting with your energy and put it to use. Maybe try healing or you use an object that you could discharge your energy into.

30. K says:

I found this “indigo scouting” group and just asked to join, have no idea what it’s like. https://www.facebook.com/groups/212909662105217/

31. Laura Bach says:

What happens when the scout’s upbringing is in a negative and hostile environment where abuses were common place, verbal and physical. Can they find that balance and become healthy? I’ve been told that I am shifting from a scout to a rainbow, is that even possible? During this process, I am experiencing major physical issues. I have been told that I am supposed to be a reflection of the chaos that is currently going on in the world. Any suggestions for a smoother less painful transition?

• Robert says:

Hi Laura,
      Most of the scout’s upbringing/family life for some reason is negative and sometimes hostile. Perhaps this was our choice so we seek out balance instead of choosing comfort and stability. Just my opinion. The only suggestion I have to deal with the change is to remember that the process is a death of the old and a birth of new. Respect the passing of what was valuable life lessons and know that this period is transitionary and temporary. As for transitioning from a scout to a rainbow, trust your feelings. They are your very best truth detection systems.

• Ellen Zaslaw says:

It is not possible to shift to a Rainbow.

Rainbows have no karma at all. They are born with a clean slate. Anyone who has gone through hell, as a lot of Indigos have, can not possibly become a Rainbow. You are born as a Rainbow and there are very very few of them.

32. Dawn says:

Hi everyone I’m a bit blown away don’t really know what to say I tick every box above the only thing I would say is that I have only felt suicidal in later life on two occasions with a 14 year gap in between.. I felt like I have missed my vocation in life and kept thinking I’m to old to change the world in a magnificent way because of losing sight of myself and also allowing certain person rule over me dulling me down holding me back.. I can’t see it ever changing, I lost my sister 3 years ago and it had a profound affect on me I used to be there for everyone so many people rely on me I gave my foresight freely with much care always wanting to help friends and family but since my sister left I don’t have that to give and it feels like they have all dropped me, I feel like I’m hard work for them, they can’t handle me , I gave been having OBEs for ever and as a child I though bad things were after me it’s taken all these years to except the OBEs in the last two years I have had some amazing night journeys I should be so grateful and I am but I can’t see why I am here and for what..I could keep on writing but don’t want to be in danger of boring anyone I do go on a bit, rather blown away that there are others like me, only know one girl same age as me we met when we were 17 we have gone our own ways after I lost my sister.

• Karen says:

Hi Dawn,
      Just wanted to let you know that I lost my brother and mother 3 years ago and am in the same boat. Most of my friends have put me in the too hard basket, people I was there for when they were having a difficult time. I believe that because we are who we are, we experience very deep emotions in all areas, love, grief, rage, etc., something that those around us cannot relate to and consequently think they are ill-equipped. If only they understood that all we need is some unconditional love for a while to help us heal. I also cannot figure out why I am here and have had controlling people holding me back from being all that I can be. We chose a tough journey this time around (don’t know what I was thinking!) but it is all part of it, the trick is finding a way to be clear headed enough to figure out what lessons and goals you wanted to achieve. If you would like to talk, I would be happy for Robert to pass my email address on to you.
      Namaste, Karen

33. Miki says:

I was born in 1958, had premonitions by age 10 and have lived with empathetic, psychic, intuitive nightmares. Not knowing what I felt was not my own feelings, thoughts, etc. drug addicted for 13 years until about 1988… So now what? What does one do with this problem, er gift? I recently went to school for massage therapy and that has at least got me enough in my body to question whether what I am experiencing is mine or somebody else’s. I can feel and now hear other students in class. It’s a love/hate thing. Somehow I think I need these gifts and on the other hand it is such a problem I don’t want it yet I am afraid to live without it… I do so much to try and honor this… I lived on a motorcycle for almost 7 years and everything I owned fit on it… No status quo, no picket fence, no rules. But always there are rules. So great article but who teaches us. I guess this lesson I live teaches me sensitivity and compassion… My grand kids may be this too. I’m tired ad writing on a cellphone excuse my meanderings. I need a shamanic teacher so one of my teachers told me, is there real training how to balance all this and heal from years of self perpetuated trauma?

• Robert says:

I was fortunate to have found several teachers, but one in particular who helped me a great deal. It might be because I was ready to learn or the timing was right. Really not sure why, but grateful for the experience. As for the love/hate thing, this will always be a gift and a curse. A curse in the sense that no matter what you do, these experiences will not elude you, but that’s part of who we are. I still struggle at night, but somedays are better than others. Your grand kids could probably use some help when the questions arise, and it is best to be as open and honest as you can. As for yourself, the teacher arrives when the student is ready, but what I have learned is that the teacher has many forms and is not the Guru that everyone expects. Maybe your teacher is reading this post. I wish you well on your journey.

34. brian says:

Ok so i have recently started having dreams where it seems as tho i am living out the life of someone else at first i thought nothing of it but then every night the same dream This has been happening for over a year now it seems like when i go to sleep here in this reality i wake up as someone else in a separate reality and i started searching for answers as to what it could mean and i came across a article about indgo children and it gave me chills it seems as tho i had all the characteristics of a indigo child and now asi am writing this i am 25 years old still having these dreams more so than ever they seem so real and vivid i can hear the sounds smell the smell and fell the pain or sadness or happiness of the people i dream i am and some morning when i wake up it seems to linger i seem to be absorbing there burdens there stress there worries and i just wanted help as to finding out what this could mean am i losing my mind or my grip on reality please tell me im not the only person that this happening to

• Robert says:

You are not going crazy, but you are experiencing a strong awareness of your other incarnation. StarSeeds/Indigo children are multi-incarnate beings who can incarnate in parallel worlds/timelines. Basically our souls can do multiple incarnations at once, if we choose to. Most indigos experience some form of time slip or parallel realities at night, like feeling and looking like a different person or seeing a totally different room when they wake up. The interesting question is why your soul is making you aware of your other reality. It might be trying to tell you something that you are not seeing. Try looking at your experiences as if they were a movie and see what the story is about.

35. ria says:

omg YES, here i am! born in 1963, never fitting in with Indigo or Crystal – the most i fit in with was Blue Rays. but THIS fits me perfectly, and i have a feeling it’s why my generation is so screwy sometimes. if only they would read and understand. my family labeled me as ‘out there’, ‘a little off’. had a rocky upbringing with relation to my parents – and it’s always been ‘my fault’. i can’t pinpoint on any one thing because all of those characteristics apply to me! i was sitting here going YES YES OMG YES! thank you! :)

36. Pamela says:

61 years old and can say yes to every single one of the traits. I just wish I hadn’t spent so much of my life trying to suppress, to be ‘normal’, to fit in. None of it was successful anyway and now I am for the first time in life living alone and trying to find my way to authenticity. Hope it is not too late. Thankyou for this post, it is helpful and gives some hope.